From Apartment Specialists Group Limited (“the company”) terms and conditions:
Privacy and Confidentiality
- The purposes for which Apartment Specialists Group Limited (“the company”) collects personal information from you is in order to provide real estate services to you.
- The company holds your information on a secure electronic database and at their office at 6D/17 Albert St, Auckland 1010.
- Andrew Spencer Murray (“the Privacy Officer” and/or Company Director) has access to your information as well as Salespeople, independent contractors and staff employed by the company.
- The company’s personnel will discuss with you if the company needs to collect personal information about you from third parties.
- You have a right to request access and to request correction of your personal information.
- The company holds in confidence all information concerning you or your affairs that the company acquires during the course of delivering real estate services to you. The company will not disclose any of this information to any other person except with your consent; to the extent necessary or desirable to enable the company to carry out your instructions; or to the extent required by law or by the Real Estate Agents Act (Professional Conduct and Client Care) Rules 2012 (Code of conduct)
- Please see the company’s Privacy Statement in relation to the website.
- Most of the company’s communications are via email or other electronic means. The company does not guarantee the security of those communications and the company is not liable for any loss suffered as a result of any breach of security or other default in the company’s electronic services and devices. The company will discuss with you the use of encryption or Dropbox (see below) for sensitive material.
- If required, the company use the cloud sharing services of Dropbox for Business, which is a secure and encrypted service to securely share large files which cannot be shared via email. If the company is using Dropbox as part of the services, please refer to Dropbox’s Policy and notify the Privacy Officer in first instance if you do not wish to use this service.
Other Information and Use
- The company website does use analytics to gather information about your visit to our website, but this does not include anything which identifies you. For example:
- The name of the domain in which you accessed the internet;
- The date and time you accessed the company website;
- The internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the company website;
- The pages you accessed while visiting the company website
Security of your Information
- The company takes all reasonable steps to ensure security of your information from risks such as loss or unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure. Your personal information is maintained in a secure environment which can be accessed only by someone the company has authorised to access the information who is required to comply with confidentiality and privacy. The company will let you know as soon as possible after it becomes aware of any data breach.No data transmission over the internet or information stored on servers accessible through the internet can be guaranteed to be fully secure. These activities are taken at your own risk.
Links to Other Websites
- The company is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any other website that is linked to this website. It is your responsibility to investigate the privacy policies of those other sites.
Changes to this Privacy Statement