39 Anzac Avenue, City Centre
- This location has been autonomously mapped, it may not be exact.
Modern Charm In 1920s Classic
CHARACTER, MODERN (completed in 2015) and with a large BALCONY!!! How often do you come across that combination in the apartment market??? Hardly ever!
- Modern open plan fit-out.
- Fully furnished- Double glazing ensuring peace and quiet.
- Large deck with a north-easterly aspect.
- 1920s Art Deco building that was converted and sold off the plans in 2015 with warranties & guarantees.
- A Grade Seismic Rating through the use of new steel bracing and concrete and brick reinforcing.
- Pet-friendly (with body corporate approval).
- Downtown Britomart, only a few minutes' walk to the Countdown Supermarket, Auckland University, designer shops, new restaurants, popular bars and all public transport such as trains, ferries, buses and cycleways linking you to everything Auckland City has to offer.
Viewings by appointment, CALL NOW!
Facts & Features
Disclaimer: Apartment Specialist are often asked to give information as to the area or dimensions of properties, including rooms, decks and patios. Apartment Specialists sources such information from third party sources (for example Council records, building management records) and passes this on; unfortunately it is not uncommon for such information to be inaccurate. If exact and accurate sizes or dimensions is an important factor in your decision then you as Purchaser must make your own independent enquiry from your own chosen expert (for example a registered valuer).